Due to its inherent strength and durability, concrete is a very widely-used building material across the world. Professional landscapers like De La Vega Landscape Services also find innumerable uses for it. It can enhance outdoor spaces like no other material can, as it offers a great deal of design flexibility in terms of texture, shape and color.
The Advantages of Concrete
Concrete is extremely cost-effective in comparison to other paving materials. We have years of expertise in installing concrete paving, driveways, patios and a variety of outdoor elements. Here are the advantages of using this strong material to enhance outdoor spaces:
- Durability - Concrete is more long lasting and durable than most other building materials. It also endures all kinds of extreme weather conditions very well and does not buckle under heavy foot traffic. In addition, it resists abrasion of any kind of heavy patio furniture.
- Versatility - It can be utilized in numerous applications in & around the home. It is largely considered to be the paving material for driveways, patios and sidewalks. However it can also be used to make sinks, countertops, fireplaces, outdoor waterscapes & furniture too.
- Design flexibility - This versatile material offers a lot of design flexibility. Concrete can be cast in almost any shape or form & has the ability to be stained, stamped, dyed or colored.
- Easy maintenance - It is a very solid surface and is easy to keep clean & free from debris as well as weed growth. Resealing every couple of years and regular washing keeps it looking good for decades.
- Economy - In comparison to the other paving materials like natural stone and brick, concrete tends to be very cost effective as it is easier to install.
We have a great deal of expertise in all kinds of concrete installation. Since the material has a tendency to crack because of contraction and expansion, we take extra care while the work is in progress, and install control joints to prevent his from happening. We also suggest that it be re-sealed every 2-3 years as this will protect it from wear and staining.
The Decorative Aspect
Some people perceive concrete to be a gray and boring material. But those days are long gone and today it can be transformed into a thing of beauty. Even as we focus on strength and durability we also like to ensure that the installation looks as good as it lasts. We can stamp the concrete surface with textures that replicate brick, wood, natural stone and more. If you already have some existing areas that have concrete, those can be stained to change the look, and rich earthy tones in concrete tend to blend very well with the outdoors.
Regardless of what your requirement is in concrete, we will be able to help you with all kind of installations. For the best and most long-lasting and durable concrete installations, call De La Vega Landscape Services on 650- 533-0742 or reach our offices at 1525 Chapin Ave Burlingame, CA 94010. We also serve the surrounding areas including Atherton, Belmont and Foster Cities.
Areas We Service:
- Atherton, CA
- Belmont, CA
- Landscaping Burlingame, CA
- Foster City, CA
- Hillsborough, CA
- Los Altos, CA
- Menlo Park, CA
- Mountain View, CA
- Palo Alto, CA
- Portolla Valley, CA
- Paver Installation Redwood City, CA
- San Carlos, CA
- San Mateo, CA
- Landscaper San Mateo, CA
- Woodside, CA